Panggangan Semeru Grill
Get ready for a night of tailgating or pack the car for a beach party. All you need are friends, food, and the Panggangan Semeru Grill from Maspion charcoal grill to kick it off. Cook that steak to perfection every single time. Easy to carry, perfect for barbeque party. This grill have a lot of feature that will help you create unforgetable moment with your friend and family.
- Portable grill. Use outdoor only and this grill use charcoal as fuel.
- Body and cover made from carbon steel with shiny enamel coating.
- Cooking grid and charcoal grid made from steel wired with chrome nikel plated.
- Leg tube made from high quality stainless steel.
- Cover handle made from bakelite. Will not conduct heat from grill.
- Ash from charcoal tray at bottom fire bowl will make you place clean and not messy. Made from galvanized sheet.
- Equiped with air ventilation controler in the lid.
- Product Size: 460x440x700 mm.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-PISE43||SEMERU GRILL 43 CM||3 PCS/BOX||450x190x450||597x472x485||–||–||8990011 011596|
- This Grill is intended for OUTDOOR USE. Do not attempt to use the grill indoors.
- Place the grill outside on a firm, level surface away from wooden fences, overhanging trees or other easily flammable objects before adding and igniting the charcoals.
- Use only commercial charcoal lighter fluid, rubbing alcohol, or paraffin. Prepare charcoal according to products' instructions.
- After the charcoal is ignited, do not leave the grill unattended.
- Remember to keep children and pets away from a lit grill at all times.
- To avoid harm to people, pets or properties, do not move the grill once the charcoal is ignited.
- Once coals ignited, the grill and surrounding surfaces will become very hot. Use proper outdoor cooking utensils and avoid direct contact with all hot metal surfaces on the grill.
- To extinguish the charcoal after cooking, dowse coals with sand or spray with a fine mist of water.
- After the Grill has cooled, cover and store the grill unit when not in use.