Panggangan Deluxe Grill Series
Let nature set the scene as crisp air bites your cheeks. Complete serenity, with only the crackle of charcoal breaking the silence. Once you grab the handle of your Panggangan Duluxe Grill from Maspion, the opportunity for adventure is endless. Cook that steak to perfection every single time. Easy to carry, perfect for barbeque party. This grill have a lot of feature that will help you create unforgetable moment with your friend and family.
- Portable grill. Use outdoor only and this grill use charcoal as fuel.
- Body and cover made from carbon steel with black shiny enamel coating.
- Cooking grid and charcoal grid made from steel wired with chrome nikel plated.
- Leg tube made from high quality stainless steel.
- Leg handle made from stainless steel with nylon grip. Will not conduct heat from grill.
- Ash hanger at bottom fire bowl will make you place clean and not messy. Made from stainless steel.
- Equiped with heat thermometer and air ventilation regulators in the lid.
- Product Size: 610x480x970 mm.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
- BROCHURE AND FLYER
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-PIDG47||DULUXE GRILL SERIES 47 CM||3 PCS/BOX||480x260x480||828x507x522||–||–||8990011 011602|
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- This Grill is intended for OUTDOOR USE. Do not attempt to use the grill indoors.
- Place the grill outside on a firm, level surface away from wooden fences, overhanging trees or other easily flammable objects before adding and igniting the charcoals.
- Use only commercial charcoal lighter fluid, rubbing alcohol, or paraffin. Prepare charcoal according to products' instructions.
- After the charcoal is ignited, do not leave the grill unattended.
- Remember to keep children and pets away from a lit grill at all times.
- To avoid harm to people, pets or properties, do not move the grill once the charcoal is ignited.
- Once coals ignited, the grill and surrounding surfaces will become very hot. Use proper outdoor cooking utensils and avoid direct contact with all hot metal surfaces on the grill.
- To extinguish the charcoal after cooking, dowse coals with sand or spray with a fine mist of water.
- After the Grill has cooled, cover and store the grill unit when not in use.