Net Grill Panggangan Serba Guna Kawat
Now you can have a barbecue pretty much anywhere. Net Grill is portable grill comes with a dish of charcoal, making it very convenient for taking to the beach, on a camping trip or anywhere you want. Just be sure to use it on a flat, sturdy surface. Huge cooking area. there is plenty of room for mouthwatering burgers and sausages or whatever you fancy cooking up at your next picnic.
- Portable grill. Use outdoor only and this grill use charcoal as fuel.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-PISG20||PANGGANGAN SERBA GUNA KC 20 X 18 CM KAWAT||24 PCS/BOX||–||602x242x510||–||–||8990011 030337|
|BLG-PISG26||PANGGANGAN SERBA GUNA BS 26 X 26 CM KAWAT||24 PCS/BOX||–||812x287x600||–||–||8990011 030344|
- This Grill is intended for OUTDOOR USE. Do not attempt to use the grill indoors.
- Place the grill outside on a firm, level surface away from wooden fences, overhanging trees or other easily flammable objects before adding and igniting the charcoals.
- Use only commercial charcoal lighter fluid, rubbing alcohol, or paraffin. Prepare charcoal according to products' instructions.
- After the charcoal is ignited, do not leave the grill unattended.
- Remember to keep children and pets away from a lit grill at all times.
- To avoid harm to people, pets or properties, do not move the grill once the charcoal is ignited.
- Once coals ignited, the grill and surrounding surfaces will become very hot. Use proper outdoor cooking utensils and avoid direct contact with all hot metal surfaces on the grill.
- To extinguish the charcoal after cooking, dowse coals with sand or spray with a fine mist of water.
- After the Grill has cooled, cover and store the grill unit when not in use.