Panggangan Picco Grill
Maspion’s Family can have a barbecue pretty much anywhere. Panggangan Picco Grill is a portable grill, making it very convenient for taking to the beach, on a camping trip or anywhere you want. Just be sure to use it on a flat, sturdy surface.
- Portable grill, using charcoal as the fuel. Outdoor uses only.
- Made of quality steel with enamel coating. High temperature resistance when grilling.
- Grill grid of iron wire coated with enamel. non-stick and safe for food.
- Additional information
- Use And Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-PIPI33||PICCO GRILL 33 X 25 CM||12 PCS/BOX||340x260x60||550x380x355||–||–||8990011 011664|
- This Grill is intended for OUTDOOR USE. Do not attempt to use the grill indoors.
- Place the grill outside on a firm, level surface away from wooden fences, overhanging trees or other easily flammable objects before adding and igniting the charcoals.
- Use only commercial charcoal lighter fluid, rubbing alcohol, or paraffin. Prepare charcoal according to products' instructions.
- After the charcoal is ignited, do not leave the grill unattended.
- Remember to keep children and pets away from a lit grill at all times.
- To avoid harm to people, pets or properties, do not move the grill once the charcoal is ignited.
- Once coals ignited, the grill and surrounding surfaces will become very hot. Use proper outdoor cooking utensils and avoid direct contact with all hot metal surfaces on the grill.
- To extinguish the charcoal after cooking, dowse coals with sand or spray with a fine mist of water.
- After the Grill has cooled, cover and store the grill unit when not in use.