Princess Set Wajan + Frypan Non-Stick (Exclusive Tokopedia)
Maspion Princess Set are products of the Maslon brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. sold exclusively by Tokopedia. Containing with a wok with a diameter of 30 cm and frypan with a diameter of 22 cm. Maspion Princess Set is suitable for Maspion Families who want economical quality products for the needs of cooking at home every day. Equipped with a quality nonstick coating. Making wok and frypan from Maspion Princess Set is easy to clean.
- Made of high-quality MASPION Carbon Steel, deliver heat from ignition well and faster. Carbon Steel can also store heat from ignition after the stove is turned off, thus keeping food warm before serving.
- The inside is coated with a quality non-stick layer, safe for food and easy to clean. The outside is coated with a silicon-polyester layer which protects the Carbon Steel from direct heat and rust.
- Always use nylon or wooden spatulas when cooking because metal spatulas will make the non-stick layer peeled off.
- Equipped with a comfortable phenolic handle, will not deliver heat when held while cooking.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-WJ02PR1||PRINCESS SET NONSTICK WAJAN 33 CM + FRYPAN 22 CM||6 PCS/BOX||315x132x340||–||–||–||8990011 011718|
Non-Stick Coating, Silicone Polyester
Electric Stove, Gas Stove, Induction Stove
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and let dry.
- Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Spatulas made of metal will make the nonstick coating layer peel off.
- Even though coated with the nonstick coating, better use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash in the warm water with soap. Gently rub the stain with a sponge. Rinse and wipe with soft fabric. MAKE SURE the cookware is dried completely before stored.
- Do NOT soak in water for too long and avoid collisions with hard objects.
- Not recommended to wash using a dishwasher.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware's surface.