Panci Alcor Pinky Single Handle
Panci Alcor Pinky Single Handle suitable for use every day. For boiling vegetables, making sauces, or cooking grains and pasta. Durable, good quality and heat distribution. Because aluminium is the best heat conductor for kitchenware.
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Handle made from phenolic. Will not conduct heat and will not melt.
- Not recommended for use in induction stoves and electric stoves.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-PAPA116||ALCOR PINKY 16 CM SH ANOD||24 PCS/BOX||–||496x336x268||–||–||8990011 312785|
|AIII-PAPA118||ALCOR PINKY 18 CM SH ANOD||24 PCS/BOX||–||566x356x283||–||–||8990011 312792|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.