Saucepan Maslon Ebonit Handle Glass Cover
Maspion Maslon Saucepan is a product of the Maslon brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Made of high-quality steel with nonstick coating on the inside so it is safe for cooking and easy to clean after finishing cooking. Maslon Saucepan from Maspion, the best nonstick saucepan for Indonesian families.
- Made of high-quality MASPION Carbon Steel, deliver heat from ignition well and faster. Carbon Steel can also store heat from ignition after the stove is turned off, thus keeping food warm before serving.
- The inside is coated with a quality non-stick layer, safe for food and easy to clean. The outside is coated with a silicon-polyester layer which protects the Carbon Steel from direct heat and rust.
- Always use nylon or wooden spatulas when cooking because metal spatulas will make the non-stick layer peeled off.
- Equipped with a comfortable phenolic handle, will not deliver heat when held while cooking.
- Strong and durable glass lid with anti-scratch making it easier to monitor the food.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-PCSP16||SAUCE PAN 16 CM EBONIT HANDLE||12 PCS/BOX||–||592x352x425||–||–||8990011 010049|
|BLG-PCSP18||SAUCE PAN 18 CM EBONIT HANDLE||12 PCS/BOX||–||647x362x455||–||–||8990011 010056|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and let dry.
- Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Spatulas made of metal will make the nonstick coating layer peel off.
- Even though coated with the nonstick coating, better use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash in the warm water with soap. Gently rub the stain with a sponge. Rinse and wipe with soft fabric. MAKE SURE the cookware is dried completely before stored.
- Do NOT soak in water for too long and avoid collisions with hard objects.
- Not recommended to wash using a dishwasher.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware's surface.