Panci Kirei Single Handle
Panci Kirei Single Handle made by Mikado. Brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Panci Kirei for boiling vegetables, making sauces, or cooking grains and pasta. Durable, good in quality and heat distribution. Because aluminum is the best heat conductor for kitchenware.
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Using the lid brings the contents of the cookware to a boil faster so that you can save time, energy and money while lowering your environmental impact.
- Steam vent reduces pressure so that food does not easily boil over.
- Handle and Knob made from phenolic. Will not conduct heat and will not melt.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-PKIRA16||PANCI KIREI 16 CM SH||12 PCS/BOX||179x100x280||584x404x393||–||–||8990011 311771|
|AIII-PKIRA18||PANCI KIREI 18 CM SH||12 PCS/BOX||192x120x333||690x404x395||–||–||8990011 311788|
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.