Baking Pan Poles
Baking Pan Poles from Logam Jawa recommended for the baking lover. Made from aluminum which is the best heat conductor. Aluminum body is designed by using glossy-finished polish on the outside and satin-like finished polish on the inside. Equipped with glass ring aluminum lid used for monitoring the cake while baking.
- Always grease Bakeware with oil or butter for best results.
- The direct ignition on the stove will be conducted by the high-quality black chrome coated carbon steel.
- The aluminum tray used for the finished cake or can also be used as the baking pan placemat.
- Additional information
- Use And Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-BPA28P||BAKING PAN 28 CM ( POLES )||12 PCS/BOX||300x80x300||1092x315x627||–||–||8990011 020390|
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap and a soft sponge.
- Bake on medium or low heat. Aluminum and carbon steel is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high temperatures which will cause colors change on the surface of the Baking Pan.
- Allow the Baking Pan to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the Baking Pan with a dry cloth.
- Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the Baking Pan carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.