Wajan Maspion Wonder Wok Non Stick
One of the best seller product from MASPION. Wajan Wonder Wok Non-Stick is a product of the Maslon brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Really fitted to stir technique cooking in a large portion. You can also make other dishes such as fried rice, saute kale, fried noodles and others.
- Made of high-quality MASPION Carbon Steel, deliver heat from ignition well and faster. Carbon Steel can also store heat from ignition after the stove is turned off, thus keeping food warm before serving.
- The inside is coated with a quality non-stick layer, safe for food and easy to clean. The outside is coated with a silicon-polyester layer which protects the Carbon Steel from direct heat and rust.
- Always use nylon or wooden spatulas when cooking because metal spatulas will make the non-stick layer peeled off.
- Equipped with an ergonomic and strong handle makes it more comfortable when used.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-WJWD27||WONDER WOK 27 CM||12 PCS/BOX||285x122x283||785x306x607||–||–||8990011 010339|
|BLG-WJWD30||WONDER WOK 30 CM||12 PCS/BOX||310x124x313||779x329x667||–||–||8990011 010346|
|BLG-WJWD33||WONDER WOK 33 CM||12 PCS/BOX||335x135x343||859x354x711||–||–||8990011 010353|
|BLG-WJWD36||WONDER WOK 36 CM||12 PCS/BOX||363x147x363||932x379x767||–||–||8990011 010360|
Electric Stove, Gas Stove, Induction Stove
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and let dry.
- Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Spatulas made of metal will make the nonstick coating layer peel off.
- Even though coated with the nonstick coating, better use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash in the warm water with soap. Gently rub the stain with a sponge. Rinse and wipe with soft fabric. MAKE SURE the cookware is dried completely before stored.
- Do NOT soak in water for too long and avoid collisions with hard objects.
- Not recommended to wash using a dishwasher.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware's surface.