Wajan Maspion Hongkong Wok Non Stick
Wajan Maspion Hongkong Wok Non-Stick is a product of the Maslon brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Fitted to stir technique cooking in a large portion. You can also make other dishes such as fried rice, saute kale, fried noodles and others. You can also make tempura and steam with this Wok.
- Made of high-quality MASPION Carbon Steel, deliver heat from ignition well and faster. Carbon Steel can also store heat from ignition after the stove is turned off, thus keeping food warm before serving.
- The inside is coated with a quality non-stick layer, safe for food and easy to clean. The outside is coated with a silicon-polyester layer which protects the Carbon Steel from direct heat and rust.
- Always use nylon or wooden spatulas when cooking because metal spatulas will make the non-stick layer peeled off.
- Equipped with a comfortable phenolic handle, will not deliver heat when held while cooking.
- Tempura rack made from nickel-plated iron wires. High heat resistance.
- Equipped with an aluminum strainer so that the wok can be used as a steamer.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-WJHK33||HONG KONG WOK 33 CM||6 SET/BOX||336x336x126||702x364x420||–||–||–|
|BLG-WJHK36||HONG KONG WOK 36 CM||6 SET/BOX||370x370x130||772x398x420||–||–||–|
|BLG-WJHK39||HONG KONG WOK 39 CM||6 SET/BOX||394x394x136||864x413x425||–||–||–|
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and let dry.
- Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Spatulas made of metal will make the nonstick coating layer peel off.
- Even though coated with the nonstick coating, better use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash in the warm water with soap. Gently rub the stain with a sponge. Rinse and wipe with soft fabric. MAKE SURE the cookware is dried completely before stored.
- Do NOT soak in water for too long and avoid collisions with hard objects.
- Not recommended to wash using a dishwasher.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware's surface.