Panci Elegante Saucepan Glass Cover
Panci Elegante Saucepan Glass Cover is a product of the Mikado brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Made from quality Maspion aluminum with a sturdy and elegant stainless steel handle. Suitable for everyday household cooking which requires a fast and practical process. Aluminum is a good heat conductor, making food cooked evenly and faster, saving time and energy.
- Made with MASPION Aluminum. Aluminum is a good heat conductor, making food cooked evenly and faster, saving time and energy.
- Strong and durable glass lid with anti-scratch making it easier to monitor the food.
- Equipped with a comfortable phenolic handle and knob, will not deliver heat when held while cooking.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-PELE118K||ELEGANTE SAUCE PAN 18 CM||12 PCS/BOX||200x115x345||–||–||–||–|
Blue, Green, Purple, Red
|Handle & Knob||
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.