Mini Character Pan 12 Cm Non Stick
Mini character pan is a frypan with many unique shapes. In addition to making it easier when making a cake, like dorayaki, also makes a cake more varied. Mini Character Pan 12 Cm Non-Stick is a product of the Maslon brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Due to the increasing number of pirated products from Maspion’s Mini Character Pan, for now, and onwards the handles of Maspion’s Mini Character Pan are changed to yellow. Be sure to buy genuine products from Maspion.
- Made of high-quality MASPION Carbon Steel, deliver heat from ignition well and faster. Carbon Steel can also store heat from ignition after the stove is turned off, thus keeping food warm before serving.
- The inside is coated with a quality non-stick layer, safe for food and easy to clean. The outside is coated with a silicon-polyester layer which protects the Carbon Steel from direct heat and rust.
- Always use nylon or wooden spatulas when cooking because metal spatulas will make the non-stick layer peeled off.
- Equipped with a comfortable phenolic handle, will not deliver heat when held while cooking.
- Additional information
- Use and care
- BROCHURE AND FLYER
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-CHA12M||MINI CHARACTER PAN 12 CM||25 PCS/BOX||120x25x129||437x270x161||–||–||8990011 011367|
Electric Stove, Gas Stove, Induction Stove
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and let dry.
- Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Spatulas made of metal will make the nonstick coating layer peel off.
- Even though coated with the nonstick coating, better use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash in the warm water with soap. Gently rub the stain with a sponge. Rinse and wipe with soft fabric. MAKE SURE the cookware is dried completely before stored.
- Do NOT soak in water for too long and avoid collisions with hard objects.
- Not recommended to wash using a dishwasher.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware's surface.