Stimfrai Glass Cover
Stimfrai Glass Cover is a product of the Colan brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Stimfrai from MASPION is a multi-function cooking tool for various cooking needs in the kitchen. It can be used for steaming cakes, rice, or vegetables like a steamer. The heat distributes evenly making the dish cooked perfectly. Stimfrai can be also used to fry dishes with deep-frying techniques because they are equipped with a frying basket. Stimfrai can also be used to boil. Baskets are used as a drainer for boiled dishes such as spaghetti, noodles, and vegetables. With Stimfrai from Maspion, steaming, frying, and boiling are enough with just one cooking utensil. Practical and fun.
- Made of aluminum Maspion which has gone through a rust-resistant anodizing process.
- Equipped with an aluminium insert for steaming.
- Baskets for frying and draining food made of iron wire with a nickel chrome coating.
- Equipped with a lid. Two choices of glass lid with aluminum rings and full glass lid.
- The handles and knob are made of phenolics. Heat resistant and does not melt easily.
- Diameter of 18 cm with a height of 15 cm.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AA-L-MSF0118||STIMFRAI 18 CM||6 PCS/BOX||405x186x185||594x420x380||–||–||8990011 222138|
|AA-L-MSFK118||STIMFRAI 18 CM TUTUP KACA||6 PCS/BOX||405x186x185||594x420x380||–||–||8990011 222121|
|AA-L-MSFF118||STIMFRAI 18 CM TUTUP FULL KACA||6 PCS/BOX||405x186x185||594x420x380||–||–||8990011 222145|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.