Rust Resistant Frypan Maspion Puro Furaipan
Rust Resistant Frypan Maspion Puro Furaipan is a product of the Maslon brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Most of the steel-based cooking utensils are highly potential for rusting risk. Puro Furaipan invented as a solution to this problem. Adopting the latest technology from Japan for the best quality steel. Puro Furaipan is heated at a high temperature so that it creates a new layer this layer is different from the non-stick coating. Non-stick coating can be scratched and peeled off, but the Puro Furaipan’s layer will not peel off. With Rust Resistant Frypan Maspion Puro Furaipan, cooking will be fun, food tastes even better.
- Use oil or butter when cooking using Puro Furaipan. The process of seasoning on this iron skillet will form a layer on Puro Furaipan. The more often you used, the more Puro Furaipan will be stronger and not sticky Because of this seasoning layer too, Puro Furaipan is more resistant to rust.
- Adopted the latest high-temperature thermal-treated technology from Japan.
- Made from the highest quality steel.
- The handle is made of wood, will not deliver heat when used for cooking
- Available sizes are 26CM, 28CM, 30CM, and 32CM
- Additional information
- Use And Care
- Brochure and Flyer
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-FRYPF26||RUST RESISTANT FRYPAN PURO FURAIPAN 26 CM||4 PCS/BOX||277x270x60||510x290x260||–||–||8990011 011503|
|BLG-FRYPF28||RUST RESISTANT FRYPAN PURO FURAIPAN 28 CM||4 PCS/BOX||285x277x55||530x310x260||–||–||8990011 011510|
|BLG-FRYPF30||RUST RESISTANT FRYPAN PURO FURAIPAN 30 CM||4 PCS/BOX||306x305x90||550x330x385||–||–||8990011 011527|
|BLG-FRYPF32||RUST RESISTANT FRYPAN PURO FURAIPAN 32 CM w/ HELPER||4 PCS/BOX||363x330x95||600x360x410||–||–||8990011 011534|
|Handle & Knob||
Electric Stove, Gas Stove, Induction Stove
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and dry it.
- Use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash it in the warm water and soap. Gently rub the stain by sponge. Rinse and wipe it by soft fabric.
- Do NOT soak it in water for long time.
- Dishwasher is not recommended for cleaning the cookware.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware surface.
- Avoid collisions with hard objects.