Anti-scratch Hexa Wok With Helper Handle
Hexa Wok is a product of the Maslon brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Answer all the needs of a strong, non-stick, and scratch-resistant skillet. No need to worry about using a spatula made of iron Scratch-resistant coatings from Hexa Wok are safe for sauteing or frying with iron spatulas. The texture inside the pan, which like a beehive, serves to keep oil distributed evenly throughout the surface and not gathered in one section.
- Made of high-quality MASPION Carbon Steel, deliver heat from ignition well and faster. Carbon Steel can also store heat from ignition after the stove is turned off, thus keeping food warm before serving.
- The inside is coated with a quality non-stick layer, safe for food and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe and Safe using a metal spatula while cooking.
- Equipped with a comfortable stainless steel handle, it will not easy to deliver heat when held while cooking.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-WJHE32H||ANTI-SCRATCH HEXA FRY WOK 32 CM WITH HELPER HANDLE||4 PCS/BOX||–||580x360x230||1900||7600||8990011 011787|
|Handle & Knob||
Electric Stove, Gas Stove, Induction Stove
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and let dry.
- Even though coated with the nonstick coating, better use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash in the warm water with soap. Gently rub the stain with a sponge. Rinse and wipe with soft fabric. MAKE SURE the cookware is dried completely before stored.
- Do NOT soak in water for too long and avoid collisions with hard objects.
- Not recommended to wash using a dishwasher.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware’s surface.