Wajan Maspion Sekizo Wok
Wajan Maspion Sekizo Wok fitted to frying and stir technique cooking in a medium portion. You can also make other dishes such as fried rice, saute kale, fried noodles, cap cay and others.
- Made from high quality aluminium.
- Ergonomic and strong handles make it easy to lift the pan.
- The heat is highest at the bottom, and the sloping sides make the food drop down. Constantly stir the food for a crisp result.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|BLG-WJSE30||WAJAN SEKIZO 30 CM||12 PCS/BOX||–||357x357x328||–||–||–|
|BLG-WJSE33||WAJAN SEKIZO 33 CM||12 PCS/BOX||–||382x382x344||–||–||–|
|BLG-WJSE36||WAJAN SEKIZO 36 CM||12 PCS/BOX||–||417x417x334||–||–||–|
|BLG-WJSE39||WAJAN SEKIZO 39 CM||12 PCS/BOX||–||445x445x346||–||–||–|
|BLG-WJSE42||WAJAN SEKIZO 42 CM||12 PCS/BOX||–||–||–||–||–|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.