Panci Bronita Double Handle Glass Cover
Panci Bronita Double Handle Glass Cover is a product of the Mikado brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Perfect for boiling vegetables, making sauces, or cooking grains and pasta. Durable, good quality, and distribute heat evenly because Aluminum is the best heat conductor for kitchenware.
- Made with MASPION Aluminum which has gone through the anodizing process. Making aluminum more durable, food-safe and easy to clean.
- Strong and durable glass lid with anti-scratch making it easier to monitor the food.
- Equipped with a comfortable phenolic handle and knob, will not deliver heat when held while cooking.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-PBR218K||PANCI BRONITA 18 CM DH GC||12 PCS/BOX||200x115x315||648x434x466||–||–||8990011 313911|
|AIII-PBR220K||PANCI BRONITA 20 CM DH GC||12 PCS/BOX||217x120x290||601x456x398||–||–||8990011 313928|
|AIII-PBR222K||PANCI BRONITA 22 CM DH GC||12 PCS/BOX||257x126x276||575x536x418||–||–||8990011 313936|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.