Wajan Clarita Spring
If you want to cook quickly and efficiently, using Wajan Clarita Spring is the best choice. Cooking fried rice, cap cay, stir-fry vegetables or want to try your own creative recipes will be faster. Wajan Clarita Spring from Maspion should be one of the collections cookware at home.
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Not non-stick coating. Use oil or butter while cooking.
- Ergonomic and strong handles make it easy to lift the pan.
- The heat is highest at the bottom, and the sloping sides make the food drop down. Constantly stir the food for a crisp result.
- Not recommended for use in induction stoves and electric stoves.
- Additional information
- Use And Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-WJCL26||WAJAN CLARITA 26 CM||12 PCS/BOX||265x110x295||608x542x364||–||–||8990011 313447|
|AIII-WJCL28||WAJAN CLARITA 28 CM||12 PCS/BOX||300x112x300||618x618x370||–||–||8990011 313454|
|AIII-WJCL30||WAJAN CLARITA 30 CM||12 PCS/BOX||390x95x315||713x352x313||–||–||8990011 216113|
|AIII-WJCL33||WAJAN CLARITA 33 CM||12 PCS/BOX||343x105x370||711x386x303||–||–||8990011 216120|
|AIII-WJCL35||WAJAN CLARITA 35 CM||12 PCS/BOX||365x135x365||761x756x428||–||–||8990011 217295|
|AIII-WJCL41||WAJAN CLARITA 41 CM||6 PCS/BOX||438x135x467||876x478x398||–||–||8990011 311887|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.