Stimfrai II Glass Cover
Now frying with deep fry technique is not a problem anymore. You can make fried chicken, french fries, or another recipes creation more easy. Not only that, Stimfrai II Glass Cover also can be use for steaming and cooking sausage.
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Complete with basket for deep fry.
- Using the lid brings the contents of the cookware to a boil faster, so that you can save time, energy and money while lowering your environmental impact.
- The glass lid allows you to monitor the contents of the cookware during the cooking process.
- Handle and Knob made from phenolic. Will not conduct heat and will not melt.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AA-L-DSF0224||STIMFRAI II 24 CM||12 PCS/BOX||–||700x540x605||–||–||–|
|AA-L-DSFF024||STIMFRAI II 24 CM TUTUP FULL KACA||12 PCS/BOX||–||700x540x605||–||–||8990011 222305|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.