Steamer Set Glass Cover
Multi function cookware that can be used for various purposes in the kitchen such as steaming and baking. Must buy Steamer Set Glass Cover
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Using the lid brings the contents of the cookware to a boil faster, so that you can save time, energy and money while lowering your environmental impact.
- The glass lid allows you to monitor the contents of the cookware during the cooking process.
- Handle and Knob made from phenolic. Will not conduct heat and will not melt.
- Not recommended for use in induction stoves and electric stoves.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-STE262K||STEAMER SET 26 / 2 GC||6 PCS/BOX||345x276x218||849x366x463||–||–||8990011 216755|
|AIII-STE263K||STEAMER SET 26 / 3 GC||6 PCS/BOX||337x272x301||650x346x625||–||–||–|
Blue, Pink, Silver
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.