Rigoletto Anodize Spring Stylish Whistling Kettle
Rigoletto Anodize Spring Stylish Whistling Kettle is a product of the Mikado brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. kettle fitted with a device that emits an audible whistle when the water in the kettle starts to boil. The action of steam passing through the device causes vibration, in turn creating the sound. Whistle function when water boils.
- Made with MASPION Aluminum which has gone through the anodizing process. Making aluminum more durable, food-safe and easy to clean.
- Equipped with a comfortable phenolic handle, will not deliver heat when held while cooking.
- The water level inside the Whistling Kettle cannot be more than the limit line under the funnel. It will block the airflow which function is to ring the whistle when the water has boiled.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-TKSTA25||TEKO RIGOLETO 2.5 ANOD STYLISH||12 PCS/BOX||215x198x145||621x454x318||–||–||8990011 314420|
|AIII-TKSTA30||TEKO RIGOLETO 3 ANOD STYLISH||12 PCS/BOX||210x210x155||648x346x332||–||–||8990011 314437|
|AIII-TKSTA35||TEKO RIGOLETO 3.5 ANOD STYLISH||12 PCS/BOX||217x217x165||681x541x353||–||–||8990011 314444|
|AIII-TKSTA50||TEKO RIGOLETO 5 ANOD STYLISH||12 PCS/BOX||225x225x183||696x468x392||–||–||8990011 314451|
Blue, Pink, Purple
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap and a soft sponge.
- The water level inside should not exceed the hole of the whistling kettle, because it will result in the closing of the air flow which function is to whistle when the water is boiling.
- Boil on medium or low heat. Aluminium is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high temperatures which will cause colors change on the surface of the aluminium whistling kettle.
- Allow the aluminium whistling kettle to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminium whistling kettle with a dry cloth.
- Store the aluminium whistling kettle carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to avoid dust odor and dirt.