Prler Anodize Spring Whistling Kettle
Prler Anodize Spring Whistling Kettle made by MASPION is a kettle fitted with a device that emits an audible whistle when the water in the kettle starts to boil. The action of steam passing through the device causes vibration, in turn creating the sound. Made from aluminum which is the best heat conductor.
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Whistle function when water boils.
- Handle and Knob made from phenolic. Will not conduct heat and will not melt.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-TKPRA25||TEKO PRLER 2.5 LTR ANOD||12 PCS/BOX||205x205x195||646x431x423||–||–||8990011 215758|
Blue, Green, Pink
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap and a soft sponge.
- The water level inside should not exceed the hole of the whistling kettle, because it will result in the closing of the air flow which function is to whistle when the water is boiling.
- Boil on medium or low heat. Aluminium is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high temperatures which will cause colors change on the surface of the aluminium whistling kettle.
- Allow the aluminium whistling kettle to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminium whistling kettle with a dry cloth.
- Store the aluminium whistling kettle carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to avoid dust odor and dirt.