Premium Pancaguna (Multi Purpose Steamer) Champagne Gold
Premium Pancaguna (Multi-Purpose Steamer) Champagne Gold is a product of the Colan brand from Maspion Logam Jawa. Multi-Purpose Steamer and also known as Pancaguna is multi-function cookware that can be used for various purposes in the kitchen such as steaming, cooking vegetables, cooking rice, and baking.
- Made with MASPION Aluminum which has gone through the anodizing process. Making aluminum more durable, food-safe and easy to clean.
- Unique aluminum strainer design with two handles, different from the ordinary steamer. The strainer is designed to be easier to lift when the food is done.
- Strong and durable glass lid with anti-scratch making it easier to monitor the food.
- Steam ventilation will reduce pressure so that food will not spill when boiled.
- Equipped with a comfortable phenolic handle and knob, will not deliver heat when held while cooking.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AA-L-PGUCGPK22||PREMIUM PANCAGUNA C.GOLD TP KACA 22||6 PCS/BOX||330x230x190||705x345x390||–||–||8990011 225207|
|AA-L-PGUCGPK24||PREMIUM PANCAGUNA C.GOLD TP KACA 24||6 PCS/BOX||340x259x190||808x352x393||–||–||8990011 225214|
|AA-L-PGUCGPK26||PREMIUM PANCAGUNA C.GOLD TP KACA 26||6 PCS/BOX||356x276x200||852x367x419||–||–||8990011 225221|
|AA-L-PGUCGPK28||PREMIUM PANCAGUNA C.GOLD TP KACA 28||6 PCS/BOX||363x291x211||890x385x442||–||–||8990011 225238|
|AA-L-PGUCGPK30||PREMIUM PANCAGUNA C.GOLD TP KACA 30||6 PCS/BOX||375x310x220||971x393x455||–||–||8990011 225245|
|AA-L-PGUCGPK33||PREMIUM PANCAGUNA C.GOLD TP KACA 33||6 PCS/BOX||395x340x220||1042x408x450||–||–||8990011 225252|
|AA-L-PGUCGPK37||PREMIUM PANCAGUNA C.GOLD TP KACA 37||4 PCS/BOX||475x387x240||795x485x500||–||–||8990011 225269|
|AA-L-PGUCGPK41||PREMIUM PANCAGUNA C.GOLD TP KACA 41||4 PCS/BOX||475x430x300||970x443x618||–||–||8990011 225276|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.