Panci Mini Fancy Double Handle
Panci Mini Fancy Double Handle are perfect for soups and stews because of their size, shape, and thick construction. Aluminium conducts heat well and can keep food warm for long periods of time. This is useful for long-simmering soups, stews, or beans.
- Using the lid brings the contents of the cookware to a boil faster, so that you can save time, energy and money while lowering your environmental impact.
- Steam vent reduces pressure so that food does not easily boil over.
- Handle and Knob made from phenolic. Will not conduct heat and will not melt.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-PMIF14||PANCI MINI FANCY 14 CM||24 PCS/BOX||195x154x97||486x417x459||–||–||8990011 216656|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.