Midori Set Wajan + Saucepan (Exclusive Tokopedia)
Maspion Midori Set is a Maspion product that is sold exclusively by Tokopedia. Containing wok with a diameter of 30 cm and saucepan with a diameter of 18 cm. Maspion Midori Set is suitable for Maspion Families who want economical quality products for the needs of cooking at home every day.
- Handle and Knob made from phenolic. Will not conduct heat and will not melt.
- Bonus: Wooden Spatula.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|–||MIDORI SET WAJAN 33 CM + SAUCEPAN 18CM||6 PCS/BOX||–||–||–||–||*|
Silicone Polyester, Soft Anodize
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.