Fryer Stylish Alcor Spring Anodize Glass Cover
Fryer Stylish Alcor Spring Anodize Glass Cover use to make fried fries, fried chicken and any food with deep frying technique. Complete with frying basket. The glass lid allows you to monitor the contents of the cookware during the cooking process. Color anodize make fryer more fresh when put in kitchen.
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Using the lid brings the contents of the cookware to a boil faster, so that you can save time, energy and money while lowering your environmental impact.
- Handle and Knob made from phenolic. Will not conduct heat and will not melt.
- Additional information
- Use & Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-MLFS18K||STYLISH FRYER 18 CM GLASS COVER||6 PCS/BOX||–||–||–||–||–|
Blue, Pink, Purple
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.