Dandang Ekonomi Luxury
Dandang Ekonomi Luxury are a must-have for your restaurant or even a catering business. These quality food service units are an ideal way to expand your menu options and ensure foods is efficiently cooked for delicious results.
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Using the lid brings the contents of the cookware to a boil faster, so that you can save time, energy and money while lowering your environmental impact.
- Suitable for Hotel, Restaurant and Catering.
- Thicker and Durable.
- Handwash only. Not dishwasher-safe.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AA-L-DEKOL40||DANDANG EKONOMI LUXURY 40 CM||5 PCS/BOX||–||450x450x520||–||–||8990011 221261|
|AA-L-DEKOL45||DANDANG EKONOMI LUXURY 45 CM||5 PCS/BOX||–||500x500x545||–||–||8990011 221278|
|AA-L-DEKOL50||DANDANG EKONOMI LUXURY 50 CM||3 PCS/BOX||–||545x545x560||–||–||8990011 221285|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.