Cetakan Kue Apem Non Stick
Cetakan Kue Apem is used to make one of the best culinary treasures in Indonesia. Made from aluminum which is the best heat conductor.
- Made from high quality Aluminium.
- With non-stick coating that makes cooking and cleaning easy. Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Metal spatula will make the layer peel off.
- Ergonomic and strong handles make it easy to lift the pan.
- Not recommended for use in induction stoves and electric stoves.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-CKAP20||CETAKAN KUE APEM 20 NON STICK||12 PCS/BOX||–||421x279x223||–||–||8990011 311764|
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and let dry.
- Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Spatulas made of metal will make the nonstick coating layer peel off.
- Even though coated with the nonstick coating, better use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash in the warm water with soap. Gently rub the stain with a sponge. Rinse and wipe with soft fabric. MAKE SURE the cookware is dried completely before stored.
- Do NOT soak in water for too long and avoid collisions with hard objects.
- Not recommended to wash using a dishwasher.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware's surface.