Alcor Spirit Yukihira Non Stick
Alcor Spirit Yukihira Non Stick can make sauce, soup and many others. Also you can warm food. Don’t be afraid. Alcor Yukihira Spirit is coated with a layer of non-stick coating, which can be clean easily. Made from high quality Aluminium.
- With non-stick coating that makes cooking and cleaning easy. Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Metal spatula will make the layer peel off.
- Ergonomic and strong handles make it easy to lift the pan.
- Additional information
- Use and Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-PASY16||ALCOR SPIRIT YUKIHIRA 16 CM NS||12 PCS/BOX||–||481x331x328||–||–||8990011 311863|
|Handle & Knob||
Phenolic / Ebonit
Electric Stove, Gas Stove
- Before being used for the first time, cleanse the cookware with warm water and let dry.
- Use wooden or nylon spatula ONLY. Spatulas made of metal will make the nonstick coating layer peel off.
- Even though coated with the nonstick coating, better use a little bit oil or butter while cooking.
- After cooking, let the cookware cool down. Wash in the warm water with soap. Gently rub the stain with a sponge. Rinse and wipe with soft fabric. MAKE SURE the cookware is dried completely before stored.
- Do NOT soak in water for too long and avoid collisions with hard objects.
- Not recommended to wash using a dishwasher.
- For long-term care, it is recommended to cover the cookware with a layer of vegetable oil before storing. Put a little bit of oil on the tissue and wipe it evenly on the cookware's surface.