Alcor Pinky Frypan
Quality cookware does not have to be expensive, Cookware from Logam Jawa answers the needs of a powerful and durable cooking utensil but is still safe for cooking even though it is used daily.
Frypan Pinky Made from Aluminium by MASPION. A lightweight metal with very good thermal conductivity. It is resistant to many forms of corrosion.
MASPION brand is well known for durability and quality for years.
- Made from MASPION Aluminium which has been through anodize process, making cookware more durable, no-rust and easy to clean.
- Not recommended for use in induction stoves and electric stoves.
- Additional information
- Use And Care
|Code||Description||Unit In Box||Measurement||Weight||Barcode|
|Inner Box (mm)||Outer Box (mm)||/Unit (gr)||/Box (gr)|
|AIII-FPAPA20||ALCOR PINKY FRYPAN 20 CM||36 PCS/BOX||–||576x380x175||–||–||8990011 312822|
- Before using for the first time, wash with warm water, dishwashing soap, and a soft sponge.
- Cook on medium or low heat. Aluminum is a good conductor so it is not necessary to cook at high-temperatures which will cause the change of colors on the surface of the aluminum cookware.
- Allow the aluminum cookware to cool completely before washing.
- After washing, dry each part of the aluminum cookware with a dry cloth.Better not to use metal utensils that can damage or scratch the inner surface.
- Store the aluminum cookware carefully, avoid direct contact with metal or sharp objects.
- Place the inside upside down when storing to prevent dust and odor.